A significant number of all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) have been recalled in recent years for a range of problems ranging from fuel tanks and brittle suspension pieces to faulty brakes and more. Unfortunately, ATV defects such as these have resulted in hundreds, if not thousands, of injuries.
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured or killed as a result of an ATV defect, you need to ensure your rights are protected. Please contact us today for a FREE consultation with an experienced product liability attorney who can answer your questions and help you understand your legal rights and options.
Recalled ATV Models
Some of the recently recalled ATV models include:
- Arctic Cat 2005 FIS and TBX models made in 2005
- Bombardier 2006-2007 Outlander 650 and 800 models
- Honda 2005 and 2006 TRX400EX and 2004-2005 FourTrax models
- Kawasaki 2001-2005 model year Brute Force and Prairie models
- Polaris 2004 - 2005 Sportsman 500, Sportsman 400, Sportsman 600, Sportsman 700, Sportsman 6x6, Scrambler 500, Trail Boss and Magnum 330 models
- Suzuki 2005 LT-A700XK5 King Quad and 2004-2006 Eiger models
- Yamaha Bruin 250, Bruin 350 4WD and 2WD, Big Bear 400, Kodiak 400, Kodiak 450, and Wolverine 450 models
These are not the only ATVs that have been recalled, and they are not the only ones that are unsafe. A more complete list of recalled ATVs including the reason for each recall can be viewed at the government website for ATV safety. [ http://www.atvsafety.gov/atvrecalls.html ]
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured or killed by a design or other ATV defect, you may be entitled to seek compensation for your losses. Please contact us today for a FREE consultation with an experienced product liability attorney who can evaluate your claim and help you determine a course of action.
Find a Lawyer Now
Search for a Personal Injury lawyer in your state or province by using the forms to the right.